Sign in to follow this  
Adam B

It's time for an upgrade

it's called the bank of mum and dad xoxoxoxoxoxo

Haha, I actually worked at a company last summer and made quite a hefty amount of money. And I'm not planning on buying from Amazon because it's cheaper from one of the retailers here in Sweden, I just posted the Amazon links because they were in English.

HDD's will soon be legacy like AGP Graphics cards and USB 1.0. SSD's have no moving parts so are very reliable, if you were to move a HDD while it was on or writing then it would create a bad sector with the pin, whereas with a SSD this can't be done as there are no moving parts.

Just wait till those beautiful, quiet gods of storage learn to be a little cheaper.

And what company? If it can gibe two thousand euros for a PC, I'd be happy to work for them too. :P

Yeh, they will be cheaper soon, it's just because of consumer demand for the price, when it's been around for a bit then it'll be cheaper but until then, I;m sticking with my 2 170gb HDD haha

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll probably be ordering everything in a month or two. And to answer VENGA's question; the company is called Tetra Pak, they make packaging for food and I got to work in production.

your pc looks like mine :> except i wouldn't get an Asus gtx, i have the Palit Jetstream edition, comes with better cooling and factory overclawcked

That seems quite reasonable, since I was considering overclocking myself it would save me the hassle! Do the fans make a lot of noise?

Not at all, i bought some corsair fans to replace the factory ones (i also have a HAF case and would recommend doing this), and it's very quiet. It also comes with a program that allows you to adjust the fan speed and OC features REALLY easily, it's fantastic. c:

All the noise comes from my mechanical keyboard. It sounds like sex but it annoys the shit out of my family :(