Sign in to follow this  
Dakkrothy

Unban request Dakkroth

Would make sense if he hasn't been banned 6 times, 4 for freekilling & 2 other bans that could also be for free killing...

To me it just looks like he got caught & got perm ban Now he is trying to blame someone else.

He just got caught pretty much.. http://5.9.155.179/bans/index.php?p=ban ... mid&Submit

Yeah, also look at the REASONS of EACH ban. Then you will clearly see and understand that I haven't got banned 4 times for freekilling. 1 time i got banned for not following CT's order, 1 time i got banned for fun, because I had to sleep, but I didnt want to go. Then there are 4 bans left. Its clearly not all 4 for freekilling, rofl. What you are insinuating is just total bullshit. Kthnxbb.

1st & 2nd are for freekilling. 3rd says "starting game causing t's to die, he ran away strait after doing it so no1 knew it was him" AKA freekilling. and the last 1 on the list, your first ban for for freekilling. I went wrong where?

Would make sense if he hasn't been banned 6 times, 4 for freekilling & 2 other bans that could also be for free killing...

To me it just looks like he got caught & got perm ban Now he is trying to blame someone else.

He just got caught pretty much.. http://5.9.155.179/bans/index.php?p=ban ... mid&Submit

I went wrong where?

You didn't go wrong, but I did.. at my birth...

Cute. Goodluck getting unbanned, I just posted the evidence to stop you coming back and freekilling more. GG & bye.

You are right, I'm a worthless piece of shit. Might aswell just hang myself, do everyone a favour

Some people are just so rude!

This indeed. I haven't done anything personally that got me permbanned, yet people are shitstorming me. Like what the actual f*ck ?!

are_you_fucking_kidding_me.jpg

Not at all, I'm this fucking stupid!

Hate to butt in her, being the good boy but you really shouldn't post on ban or unban request unless you are involved or Admin+

Look Dakkroth, seeing as I was there when you were banned and I would have been the one to ban you had Biggles not been there I feel I have a right to comment here.

1. We are not going to unban for these reasons

a) you are being a general douchebag on your unban request and being rude to members.

b) there is litteraly no proof in this "hack" claim, we are not going to unban you because you claim this

c) As stated you have a lot of bans already. more than should be acceptable

2. You have already said you wouldent make an unban request because you cba and you were going to just leave. So stop being an attention seeking little dick and stick to your word.

3. You think that we some how owe you something because you have played on the server before now and everybody should be oh so nice to you in this hard time you are going through right now....l0ln0. You will be treated like every other freekilling douchebag. Literally cant belive you think that we will buy some guy hacked your account to freekill on some jailbreak server? Please Go.