Sign in to follow this  
Dakkrothy

Unban request Dakkroth

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Venruki apparently. Own name = Dakkroth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58366467

Ban Reason Given: Apparently for freekilling

Server Banned From: JB

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

I have nothing to explain, since I didnt play at that time.

Date of incident: 03-07-13 18:45

http://5.9.155.179/bans/index.php?p=ban ... ki&Submit=

Actions I have taken: Changed password and changed my secret question/answer.

I used to use it when tracking a person that i needed to ban when i used to be an admin on JAG, so i thought it could be useful if used with the source ban info as it gives all the useful info such as: SteamID, Current name, and steam profile.

I looked at your previous names and it has Venruki listed in it?

I used to use it when tracking a person that i needed to ban when i used to be an admin on JAG, so i thought it could be useful if used with the source ban info as it gives all the useful info such as: SteamID, Current name, and steam profile.

I looked at your previous names and it has Venruki listed in it?

Yes, but therefore I said I didnt play with the name Venruki, and I haven't played on the JB server at all the past 4 days, because I had tests on school. So probably someone hacked my account or whatsoever, and played on my name. Why would I do such things, knowing I will get banned, if I really enjoy playing the server? -.-'

xox

It's possible that happened :)

In my opinion i'd give you the benefit of doubt with a 2nd chance, as i have saw you as a nice regular on the server a lot who i never thought would freekill, but the decision isn't up to me i'm afraid :|

Again this is my opinion though.

It's possible that happened :)

In my opinion i'd give you the benefit of doubt with a 2nd chance, as i have saw you as a nice regular on the server a lot who i never thought would freekill, but the decision isn't up to me i'm afraid :|

Again this is my opinion though.

Welll thanks for he post. It won't help me though as I am still worthless.

Delete after reading, admins, but feeling bad for Dakky here. Either his story -might- be true, but even if not: genuine remorse and desire to play and not be an r-tard. :(

We all thought this was suspicious because you were a regular and a nice guy, + you enjoyed Ob. I'd say give him a chance. The story 'might' be true, so if we perm.ban him for something that he 'may' have done or not it would be unfair. But this is just a players opinion, I trust the admins judgement.

Venga and John you are being way to naive. Are you really buying into:

1. Someone hacked his steam account (also hacked his e-mail to get the additional login code)

2. That person didn't change the password/stole the account

3. Then went on CSS joined the OB JB server but not before changing his name and then started freekilling

The way more logical conclusion would be:

Dakkrothy thought he wouldn't be caught because he changed his name, he was wrong and wants back in now.

My point: saying it might be true is giving way to much credit to this lying freekiller.

The hinge of my point was more on the active desire to remain part of the community, than his story which I admitted was dubious through how I phrased it.

THOUGH, having just read Lambo's bits: fair enough. It's not looking good.

Nope. But I just find it crazy that despite the tiny scale of most internet communities, they deal with stuff in a way which is more suggestive of governance of millions than about a hundred or less regular players. :P