Sign in to follow this  
God

God Sooper Dooper Application for Member (DECLINED)

Player Name: God Sooper Dooper@(this varies)

Date of Birth: 12/09/1992

Country/Location: Varies from time to time, but for now I am in Switzerland

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27173118

Bans: 1, Once because I killed a terroist in a freeday who had previously killed a CT, then was slayed by an admin(not going to name names because it's all good now) so I argued strongly against it and got banned

Games Played: C:SS, DOTA 2(1 aswell), FIFA 13(12), Dark Crusade (all of the Dawn of War series), Assassins Creed (still finishing last one), Warhammer 40k: Spacemarine (<-- was the best FPS campaign EVER), Terraria, Civilization, Settlers, Fable 1,2,3, Anno 2070, Age of Mythology, Diablo III, Grand Ages: Rome, Skyrim, WOW, The Sims, Visual Boy Advance(gameboy emulator) and Project 64 (Nintendo 64 emulator). There.. just a short list.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I can't remember when I started, I think from August 2012? Perhaps 6-7 months?

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak, my first time on the Surf server was in fact today.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring to OB a superior level of commanding and an under-appreciated skill in terrorist-ing. Stubbornness, Meanness, Laughter (perhaps once or twice a year, max), Beauty and a pinch of Arrogance.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am from Australia, I speak many a language, including Italian, French and I am currently taking a 5hr/day 4days/week course to learn German, I am a soccer player, incredibly handsome, an awesome being of light and shininess and sparkles and I do poo gold (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 72605.html) , well, I am also GOD, if any of you non-believers have forgotten.. and i'm generally pretty mad. Oh and I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!

P.S

My goal in life is to own a proper Skittles and Slurpee machine.

Edited by Guest

No for many reasons. -1

edit: feel I should explain one of my reasons, freekilled me and said I was delaying because a door closed on me as i was waiting for it to open again.

Edited by Guest

Hate the name. (Not being against religion, I just dont want it to be shoved into my face)

Hate the application which was litterly pooped on by a rainbow.

I have never seen you ingame.

I never +1 or -1 someone but when I do: -1

-1 cos ur code word for a game was LobsterStiqqy sucks and other reasons

Edit: other reasons

u freekill a lot

u freekilled me when a commander said i could return to the cells...

Edited by Guest

Hate the name. (Not being against religion, I just dont want it to be shoved into my face)

It's not meant to be about religion, it's just like saying i'm supreme. In reality i'm agnostic

-1. I remember I rebel'd a round, you started moaning calling me a douche bag and such, next round you told everyone to go medic, I did & out of no where I got a head shot which you came back with your finger slipped. You just carried on like nothing happened, useless.

I know he free killed me on purpose cause he raged at me & I said I'm gonna rebel next round also.

But does command. You're harsh as hell, but you are a competent commander and a relatively nice guy, and there aren't very many of those around. I'm gonna say +1, but certainly tone down the aggressive stand towards T's (that's not don't shoot people clearly rebelling, just give a few more warning shots)

Decent enough guy,

Just gotta contain the anger a little. It's not exactly pleasant to play with.

I'm not going to be one of those trolls who say "y u heff to b mad" I'm not like that, but what I will say is just tone it down and show that you can take it in a relaxed manner. Even if your ass is getting kicked, or you were killed, or whatever.

At the end of the day, it's a game you can log off from if it's causing hassle.