Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Grammar/Language Rages

So you were born there, or you live there atm?

What part of i currently live there and i let people decide don't you understand

So.. You're born in Nowhereland and people decide? Okay :3 You are Ponylandish.

"ur" lol. I can't stand people that can't take the time to spell something out, it's just irritating, it's not a race or something and you look like a dumb ass, just type it out properly.

I kinda rage on people that use improper grammar, but I like to mess around and be like "lul u w0t m888 fite m3". I guess everyone does that though.

People who text in text language, that sounds a bit funny but we all now have smartphones, so there is absolutely no need for 'L8r' and '4' instead of 'for' 2/two etc... Hate it, also not putting capital letters on 'I'm' or 'I've'

Also people need to paragraph more, I hate reading non-paragraphed texts.

People who text in text language, that sounds a bit funny but we all now have smartphones, so there is absolutely no need for 'L8r' and '4' instead of 'for' 2/two etc... Hate it, also not putting capital letters on 'I'm' or 'I've'

Also people need to paragraph more, I hate reading non-paragraphed texts.

There shouldn't be a capital letter in 'i'm' or 'i've'. Am I right? It's just the 'I' that has a cap. letter.

There shouldn't be a capital letter in 'i'm' or 'i've'. Am I right? It's just the 'I' that has a cap. letter.

Yes, there should be, anything with 'I' in it. Because it is the abbreviation of 'I am', which has a capital 'I', or 'I have' etc.

You're right, my teacher learned me that It's not...

Learn me it again plz.

I know it's 'she taught' I'm just trollin' n' rollin'.

It's also it's*. Simply because that is shortened for it is. Not 'I *something*'.

I'm not usually too fussy as in previous communities most of the players I've been with were Scandinavian so I got used to slang or bad spelling / grammar. On the other hand, this is a special forum and it's you John. So spelling and grammar Nazi it is. xD

It's also it's*. Simply because that is shortened for it is. Not 'I *something*'.

I'm not usually too fussy as in previous communities most of the players I've been with were Scandinavian so I got used to slang or bad spelling / grammar. On the other hand, this is a special forum and it's you John. So spelling and grammar Nazi it is. xD

Lmfao, well 'learn me dis' was a joke