Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

New computer purchasing - HALP

just look at my sig, but get a more updated proccesor and motherboard. I'm getting the AMD fx 8350 :).the things a beast. gtx 650ti is a great card for budget. if not I'd get a 660ti, I have a beats audio sound card I didn't really care its nice to have if you listen to music a lot. and I'd get more than you need for a power supply.. I've got a 750watt even though I only need a bit over 400 but that's for when I put more stuff in my build. And @bing AMD isn't bad, you act as though its terrible, but its cheap and has some pretty good power. c: sorry for any typos on my phone so bleh

@Jamie: trudat

Ben and Tiny - cheers guys. I'll probably hit you up on Steam for a further laison re: computing, and how to post my mad swag rig on the net for e-penis*

*I will get no e-penis as my computer won't cost £1500 which will halve in value in 6 months after purchase

Ben, your pc is a pile of shit, AVOID AMD, and you stay well away from laptops if its for gaming, fucking laptops LOL, do make me hang myself. bitch please.

Laptops can be okay depending on the games you want to play, gaffeR has a good laptop that can run most games to date for about £600. The only major flaw with laptops is that they're obsolete in a few years.

http://www.chillblast.com/Chillblast-Fu ... athan.html

Get this :D

Basic Specification:

Cooler Master Cosmos II Full Tower Case

Full Loop CPU Water Cooling with EK Blocks, Laing pump and bay reservoir.

Dual Intel Xeon X5690 chips (6 cored) overclocked to 4.6GHz (55Ghz combined total)

EVGA SR-2 Super Record 2 Motherboard

48GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory

Quad GeForce GTX 680 4GB in SLI or Quad 7970s in Crossfire

960GB Intel 520 SSD (2 x 520 480GB in RAID 0)

3000GB SATA 7200rpm Hard Disk

LG Blu-ray Rewriter Drive

Enermax 1500W Platimax PSU

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit OEM