Sign in to follow this  
No Good

No Good's Application ACCEPTED

Player Name: No Good

Date of Birth: 16/04/1993

Country/Location: South Sweden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35021753

Games Played: Counterstrike Source, GTA San Andreas, all of the Tekken's, Counterstrike Global Office but mostly CSS.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I've been playing on this server for about 3 months now. I checked and it said I had about 112 hours game time togheter both as my former name "Poppea Is No Good" and "No Good".

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

Jailbreak mostly but I might peak in to surf sometimes. Have not set my mind to that decision.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I'm an happy person, I always laugh. When there is new people joining I try to make them talk via chat or mic just to make them feel welcome. Trying to please all people around me.

But I can also be serious if I need to, like when people are getting overhand or annoying.

I like to help people who play Jailbreak for the first time, to help them understand the rules.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Pierre, I live in Sweden. Went to carpenting school and found out that it's NOT what I want to do with my life! So now I'm unemployee looking for a job.

On my sparetime I enjoy sitting by the computer playing CSS and be with friends.

At summertimes (or when its really nice weather) I enjoy just to take a walk around the block or a roadtrip with som firends of mine !

Thank you for your time!

// No Good