Dr.DeclanJ

Dr.DeclanJ..The Batman ACCEPTED

Player Name: Dr.DeclanJ..The Batman

Date of Birth: 15/01/1991

Country/Location: Uk,Hertfordshire

SteamID: steam_0:0:4191351

Games Played: Gmod, Css, Hitman,

Roughly how long have you been playing our server: Roughly Month + few weeks

What server do You play the most: Jail Break the most but i will try to play both equally as ive not had much time to go on surf plus i only know the basics on how to surf i have picked up quite alot from my being determined to learn attitude towards all and new exciting new games and ideas

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i would bring fairness , fun for all, but strict when the time demands it

Tell us a little something about yourself: im a funny guy always up for a laugh and some good ol jokes i get on and make friends and enjoy my pc games as much as anybody i know :) im always into find new games to play i love my RPG games and my first person shooters apart from CS:S & Gmod , Hitman is my Fave Game Aswell, on Gmod i was a admin for a Roleplaying Server which was very good and hard at the same time as there was 30-40 people online from different countrys and trying to admin them was a task but i enjoyed helping people that needed it the most

Edited by Guest

Haven't got a clue why this one got avoided, must of got lost in the pile of mess, I'll be happy to grant you a 1 week trial, during this time try stay active, friendly, and make sure you're in the trial group before the end of your trial by asking an admin+ on steam to invite you, Good luck!