Sign in to follow this  
Dr.DeclanJ

My Music Page

No no no no no no that is most certainly not my cup of tea. Oh god no. Did I mention no?

I hate that kind of music, with an explicit passion. The lyrics are pointless, the rhythm is ear bashing and the actual notes you hear are very repetitive. Sorry for that amount of hate, but I really don't like 'boom boom rap'. But that is simply my opinion.

Something like this is cool

No no no no no no that is most certainly not my cup of tea. Oh god no. Did I mention no?

I hate that kind of music, with an explicit passion. The lyrics are pointless, the rhythm is ear bashing and the actual notes you hear are very repetitive. Sorry for that amount of hate, but I really don't like 'boom boom rap'. But that is simply my opinion.

Something like this is cool

Sorry Batman but I agree with mint.. :(. I listen to music where the lyrics mean something, such as Pink Floyds 'Shine on you crazy diamond' where they sing about Sid, (former band member) that overdosed acid and just got depressed and then mental. They sing about him, (he's the crazy diamond). I like stuff like Pink Floyd, and some 80's song. (Not like my gen. lmfao ;)) I seem to hate rap, metal and death metal, hip hop, all dem shit today. :)

no one cares what you think johndoe lol Eat shit with chop sticks ;)

kiddin buddy, i did state not everyone will like it and tbh i dont do it anymore haha, and im more into my 80s and some songs even before that time as my dad was a Mod so i love all different types of music including that type i dont see why people have to only like one type of genre these days but hey ho :)