Sign in to follow this  
Rami

Map

Hey! Some of you may have seen me on Source SDK quite a lot these past few days, and to let you know i'm making a map for the OB Jailbreak server. (If that's fine with McLovin and the admins of course)

This is my first attempt at making a full map with hammer, but with the tutorials on youtube i'm using i seem to be learning very fast.

If you have any suggestions or reccomendations for the map let me know and i'll see if i can get it done :)

Please keep it to a sensible manner though, as i know what some of you can be like ;)

I don't know when i'll have it finished as i have to deal with my college work too, and with it being my 1st attempt i'm not a lightning fast pro at this yet haha.

~Rami

Oh my Wist that is awesome! I'll definitely try to have that in. Need to learn how to make something rotate first though=)

Would you like it to kill them on touch or knock them into a pool so the CTs can kill / do whatever with them?

And yes Jack i will try to make it as balanced as possible but keep the CTs at a small advantage along with some decent games.

There is a minigame map with that spinner. I think its something called mg_wipeout or something like that.

Move this to mapping section pls.

I demand a challenging obstacle and climb.

Oh cool! Thanks for the notice :D

How do i move a thread? :L