Sign in to follow this  
TheCake

The Cake/Cakie Application. - DECLINED

Name:Cake or some variant of cake.

Date of Birth:29.09.96.

Country/Location: South-West Iceland at the moment.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25603631

64bit Community: 76561198011472990

Games Played:Mostly valve games some other as well Minecraft etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3 days and 18 hours on surf, have no idea on team speak and barely anything on jailbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I was an admin for the AuR surf server (witch has been discontinued as far a i know) and i have fun interacting with other players in a positive way of course(I honestly try).

Now i hide in your Team Speak server yelling at people while playing surf. I'm an abusive person who has nothing but hate for myself, but when it comes down to business i try to act professorial. I have been banned before and i think i have learned a lesson from it and that being that some things outside the community can have consequences even tho the thing is disliked.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am in collage learning basic programming (Like making websites , applications and databases).

I have hard time socializing(Not making friends more like keeping myself from hating them i like to use the word antisocial to describe it) with other people and admitting this makes me think that people are going to dislike me even more but i feel like people need to get to know me properly. And if i'm being a dick to some of you don't take it to seriously, most thing i say are just because i hate myself.

--

After at least five people have asked me to make an application again and if this one fails i will not try again i really don't want to go trough this again.

I highly request that people don't post anything unless you want to 1+ or 1- me.

And i'd like to thank Professor to assuring me that ill do fine.

One can't but ignore that Cake is a special guy, a true individual with an...original personality. Most people are fond of him as am I in my own special way. +1 was debatable as I rarely see you in game but you are around regularly and always up for a giggle here and there, so I will +1 you.

Go easy on the self loathing, I hear its harmful to your health in large doses

Hi Cakie,

After a debate, we've decided to decline you - purely on the basis that at times, you can be a little abusive and fairly rude.

If you work on this, apply again, i'm sure we'd be more than happy to grant you a trial!

Thanks,

The admin team.