Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Goat Versions

Topic : Goat versions of songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCoD-TELD0A

Recently there was a viral video which was of a goat screaming, this video got extremely popular and the creative people of the internet found things to do with it. Here's some of my favourites :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWf3-KQNaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t4LXo2iRYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FkZWJlD1T0

For whatever reason these videos make me double over in laughter, I don't know what does it as half of them are poorly produced, but they're funny.

This might have beena decent meme if only they had used good music, instead of that taio cruz bullsh*t!

Not being rude but why are you still here? You got permed

Mhm. You've got a point NutCracker. Why would you try and still be in a community forums if you're permed off their servers?

This might have beena decent meme if only they had used good music, instead of that taio cruz bullsh*t!

A) Still don't quite understand why I was permed...

I stop playing on the server and joined another community and came back, I may expect that if I was apart of OB but I wasn't, and I havn't broken any rules :S

B) just finished my first large block of GCSE's and im back to doing what I do, going on forums and chatting to people, I dont care if I'm banned for the server, not now anyway as I coulnt join anyway XD, we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

C) I do still have fond memories of OB, Considering the abuse I got and am still getting..

All I wanna do is fit in :S

I'm admittadly stupid for making my 'im back' thread it was a bad move on my part and I wasnt considering the reactions it would cause.

In conclution I like ooutbreak as its a 'relatively' nice community baring one or two, and I have made some good freinds over OB for example, puss in boots who I still message and talk to over steam to this day! :)

A) Still don't quite understand why I was permed...

I stop playing on the server and joined another community and came back, I may expect that if I was apart of OB but I wasn't, and I havn't broken any rules :S

B) just finished my first large block of GCSE's and im back to doing what I do, going on forums and chatting to people, I dont care if I'm banned for the server, not now anyway as I coulnt join anyway XD, we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

C) I do still have fond memories of OB, Considering the abuse I got and am still getting..

All I wanna do is fit in :S

I'm admittadly stupid for making my 'im back' thread it was a bad move on my part and I wasnt considering the reactions it would cause.

In conclution I like ooutbreak as its a 'relatively' nice community baring one or two, and I have made some good freinds over OB for example, puss in boots who I still message and talk to over steam to this day! :)

Why do you even have to post, BE GONE CHILD.

children should be seen not heard.

This instantly makes me think of someone from an anonymous RP server...

The MAJOR difference between him and Daemonic is that people LIKED him, while everyone here has a picture of Daemonic with a dartboard drawn over it.