Sign in to follow this  
Fucktard

Fucktard's application - ACCEPTED

I feel sorry for this guy I've abused him so much on surf purely for him being much better than me and killing me all the time (I don't mean it it's just the rage talking) but he's a nice guy so +1

I feel sorry for this guy I've abused him so much on surf purely for him being much better than me and killing me all the time (I don't mean it it's just the rage talking) but he's a nice guy so +1

Thank you Landshark. I really appreciate that you can say that out loud especially on the forums where everybody can see it. You said that you see me lagging as my ping is usually around 100 but I have no idea how i could make it any lower without upgrading my connection which is btw ridiculously expensive (2/1Mb=49.99€/month).

Your name makes this website blocked in school

I know the name and password of an administrator account that the textile department used to use

Might still work if the school hasn't changed that fucking RM software

Twist Rosa's nipple for me

Your name makes this website blocked in school

I know the name and password of an administrator account that the textile department used to use

Might still work if the school hasn't changed that fucking RM software

Twist Rosa's nipple for me

They still use RM shite, going vanilla soon-ish... PM me the details of that admin account though....

Hi Fucktard,

We've decided to accept your application and give you a one week trial. Simply add any of the higher admins on Steam, including Twist, myself, Sholto or Biggles for an invite.

You must be in the trial group in the next few days.

Thanks,

The admin team.

Thank you all who gave +1 for me I appreciate it and hopefully soon i can be official member of OB :) Ps. I forgot to mention that I can only play from friday to monday as I live in the student flat on weekdays and I don't have computer there. But as you propably have seen I'm quite actively on on weekends.