Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Euro Truck Simulator 2

But someone must - surely the market for sim games cannot just survive on those wanting to make dubstep remixes alone. :S Just one of life's mysteries, I guess, forever beyond the grasp of human comprehension.

I think their like those games that are so stupid and pointless people get them for the lulz, there are many different marketing ploys based off this!

Downloaded the demo and played it for like 20 minutes. Drove from Edinburgh to newcastle or something and by the end of it I wanted to chuck my laptop out the window. The whole premise of levelling up and building your transport empire really appealed to me in the beginning but when it comes down to it, it's a game recreating a shitty job such as long haul truck driving and its boring as fuck...because it simulates (well) a boring as fuck job. I don't get it, If you want to chill out play some indie games like bastion or braid or Fez when it comes out, not sit for a few hours and transport some wood from calias to Frankfurt? Your driving a big fuck off truck which is slow and heavy and there is no pleasure in driving it, it felt a chore to me. Video games are meant to be something that transports us somewhere else, something we couldent normally do, like lead a mighty army across the plains in mount and blade, or slay huge dragons in skyrim, or even shoot some rebellious Ts in the face on our very own jailbreak server, not do something which you could actually do in real life if you wanted to?

Tl,DR not my cup of tea