Sign in to follow this  
.:GoD-DoN:.

Unban please @ Sholto.

Player Name (at time of banning): Ɗởᴎ:. [D >O< N]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42940250

Ban Reason Given: Freekilling

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): A random freekiller joined the game, started mic spamming and got perm muted. He went on to ct and everyone could clearly tell he was a freekiller. He got kicked and came back. Sholto changed his name to MrSmith and went undercover, the dude joined back and mass freekilled in stack including me in it. His name was ifackcfc. He left and Sholto 'luckily' got his SteamID. Next few seconds I was banned. The freekiller had somehow used my SteamID to freekill, I was on terrorist, there are loads of witnesses of me not freekilling. Please unban me (:

Date of incident: 20/02/2013

lol GOOD GAME BRO!

it would be IMPOSSIBLE that i made an error i am 100% certain of this! i understand that this is not what you are suggesting happened, but just to clear that one up. and NO not for a second do i believe your story.

i pretended to leave came back and caught you. come back in six months and we'll see how u do then. thankyou for your co-operation. end of discussion.

hHxhDeK.jpg

EeLpNWM.jpg

Don actually never went by the name FackCFC. Although I have no idea how this guy took Don's steam ID, he managed it, and got banned with it. I know that there are such things as hardware spoofers, but not SteamID spoofers.

After a few minutes of searching around, it seems that iFackCFC used a steamID spoofer to target Don's SteamID... There's a certain SteamID spoofer (No names) that can let you target IP addresses and userID profiles, therefore allowing you to spoof your steamID. This guy seemed like a skin-head retard when I saw him so I don't understand how he managed to do that, but somehow he did.

I have no idea how this dude done it but he did some how, I wasnt even on ct when this happened and the racism I've already been warned by fluffysnot and I stopped. I also don't even have a mic.