Player Name: Brown Stain

Date of Birth:

26th of the 11, 1994

Country/Location:

England, Dorset

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:59808177

Games Played: ' il just do game i play atm'

leage of legends binding of isaac counter stike, counter stike source, counter stike Condition, hitman absolution, heroes of newerth, TF2, CODs,.... many more im probly missing

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

around 3 mouths

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

Jailbreak 85% off the time

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: can get along with people and have a laugh, Positive, and make thing fun as they can be.

Tell us a little something about yourself:well im 18 at home with mother and brother and sister, was doing lvl3 ict college thing i stoped that because didnt like it now im at home looking for a job with alot of free time. if u put simply.

:mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

The JDOG makes a good point,

I've seen you about, but we need to know more about you first.

Post on other threads a little, show us your favourite music or possibly sign up to our events too (I presume non-members can do that?)

this will definitely help you :)

I've seen you once or twice on Jailbreak. No problems with you. Wait a bit longer, get more involved with the community on the servers & the forums. I think it's just a bit too early to apply for membership with your first post being for your membership & you've signed up to the forums, today.