lukep14

Member Application - DECLINED -

Player Name: lukep14

Date of Birth:25/9/97

Country/Location: unitedkingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53332284

Games Played:CS:S, g-mod, black ops 2, mine craft, half-life 2,TF2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? surf

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i can have a laugh but be serious when i need to be i enjoy outbreak because everyone is friendly just like me

Tell us a little something about yourself:i am 5ft6 have brown hair, i play xbox 360 but just recentley switched to ps3 im a cod nerd, i play football all the time and like to design my own game characters.

Seen you on the server once which was yesterday, so you must come on at different times than me. Your application is also very poorly written, there's no effort put into this. Take a look at other peoples and you'll see how much they write in their application and there is no grammar that anyone would deem worthy, if you wanted Member you should put more effort into the one thing that gets you onto trial. Also I don't think you have integrated with the community enough, you say you've been on for three months but I only see 2 posts made by you, one being this application, so maybe think about commenting on the forums or maybe going on Teamspeak. I'm not trying to be a dick to you, I do think you're a nice person from the one time I saw you, I'm just trying to be straight with you and basically give you information that will benefit you. But personally I don't think you'll get Trial, but good luck none the less.

Can't say I've really seen you before. Nor exactly been on the forums either.

i am getting more active on the forums now because i never use to go on forums or donate to servers but recently i have started donating to servers and applying as a member but my OB|Member application i written was very poor because i wasn't thinking about making a good impression.You will see me more on the forums or on jailbreak/surf. :D

i am getting more active on the forums now because i never use to go on forums or donate to servers but recently i have started donating to servers and applying as a member but my OB|Member application i written was very poor because i wasn't thinking about making a good impression.You will see me more on the forums or on jailbreak/surf. :D

Good to see that you'll stick around, be good to see you on more. But when you apply next time, ask around for some tips from other members, they are the ones who have been through it already and passed, so will know a thing or two about it.

Ok

First point- 3 months is bullshit Im sorry, but unless your playing under some other name for that time I have seen on at a stretch since end of January, but really I have only seen you for a couple of weeks if im honest, Exaggerating play time isent good.

Second point- You ct whore so badly, im not being rude or whatever, Im being honest and as one of the people tasked with making sure teams are fair and everybody is getting a shot of CT I really notice it. It seems like every single time I come on your on CT, go T a bit more

Third point- see next to no integration with the community before this app so that's not good.

All in all its a big -1 from me, just saying it how I see it.

You are that Just Luke guy right? im not getting you mixed up with somebody else

You are that Just Luke guy right? im not getting you mixed up with somebody else

i'm lukep14 not Justluke

well that just from 0 to awkward in 20 seconds, just ignore my comments hahaha, I thought you were somebody else, I cant comment as I literally have no idea who you are xD