Sign in to follow this  
giant_cheesepuff

Member Application - giant - ACCEPTED

Player Name: giant_cheesepuff

Date of Birth: 20/08/1997

Country/Location: England, Essex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44004478

Games Played:

I have many games on steam as i went on a spending spree last christmas when the sale was on. The games i have played off of my game list include: CSS, Cs:GO, Hl2, Portal 1 and 2, Saints Row three, Awsomenauts, Arma 2, Dayz, Dota 2, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Tf2, Borderlands 1 and 2, Ace of spades, terraria and many other flash games and other small free games on steam. By far my favourite game out of all of these is Css as there are so many possibilities for it and you can never have a game that is exactly the same as another. That is what i like about Css.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I have a game time of 1d 18h 40 mins on surf and a hell of a lot more on Jailbreak but i do not know ow to find out my game time on Jailbreak.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I play a lot more Jailbreak that i do surf as i have only been playing surf for about 2-3 weeks as my friend Mr.Barrel got me into sufing and showed me how to surf also. I find Jailbeak to be very fun and exciting as it always offers a good thing to do. i know i do not command that often as i find that people get bored of my commands therefore i need to practise commanding and improve my commands. I only really play surf when jailbreak is empty this is the same with jailbreak if surf is empty.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I think i will bring a nice personality to the server and i will also bring someone that is willing to learn to improve and get better i also think that i will be of great help to admins and the server as i have fraps and am able to get evidence of freekillers/hackers for when admins are not on the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I am 5 foot 11 and have long Brown hair. I am currently studying my GCSE's and am moving onto college at the end of july where i will study Computing, Mathemtaics, Accounting and Law. I love to play games and I fit them in well around my revision plan and make sure that i play atleast half an hour to an hour a day and that time is usually spent on OB servers either on Surf or Jailbreak.

I see you on the servers regularly for a while now but I'm not going to plus one you, reason being is that as you may be active on the server you're not the same on the Forums, so I feel as though you should integrate with the community more, get to know people than just playing the servers. Hope this helps :)

Good luck with the application though, it's had quite a bit of effort put in it so nothing wrong there.

+1 all over the shop.

He's been here long enough to become known and know how to play the game.

Edit*

I love to play games and I fit them in well around my revision plan and make sure that i play atleast half an hour to an hour a day and that time is usually spent on OB servers either on Surf or Jailbreak.
fit them in well around my revision plan and make sure that i play
my revision plan
MY REVISION PLAN

He actually revises in the hopes of becoming better at something.

Plus all the ones.

Edited by Guest

-10, you clearly didn't take anything into account from your last trial, you only posts are on the member application thread and you've made no effort to mix with the community what so ever, on your last application you didn't even bother to reply to anything anybody said, just sat there with your one measly post

Simon "The Biggles" Cowel makes an appearance

He's the grump for the apps, as I mostly never know these guys. And I can't grump without reason of course. Job well done Biggly.

I remember seeing this guy in-game though but as Biggly said, he didn't blend with the community that well. A no from me.