Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Store plug-in

The server(s) have the store plug-in. Much like GFL and HOE has. (no advertisement intended). You dont have to put all the items in the store, you can keep some reserved for donators. (E.g trails, models, gun lasers) But you could let everyone have gun colours or have the ability to bet on which team will win. (more for surf than JB). This topic is open to ideas so please state them below.

As always, thanks for reading. The ๖ۣۜFate๖ۣۜMaker.

Edit: Is anyone going to respond?????

Betting on which team will win the round on surf is pretty pointless to be honest, the general idea of surf is to surf to certain places to get certain guns ( higher skilled weapons will be harder to get ), yes there might be a buy zone on some maps but by the time you reach that you would of already found a decent weapon, in my opinion having a betting system on surf would be pretty pointless.

My goodness, you all jump to bad conclusions, the store plug-in is very changeable, you can have no betting system and no trails. That solves most of your problems right off the bat. Plus there are many things in the store that will make people frequent the server more often (help get surf populated). E.g having it so that when you kill someone in surf you get credits, those credits can be used to buy player models or gun lasers, OR ANYTHING! Don't just disregard the idea because there are small faults with it. LR has some faults with it yet you still use that. Just think of the store plug-in as LR on surf.

Like I said in the first post, this topic is open for ideas/discussion.

Betting is pointless.

Credits for models makes donating pointless.

I just don't see the point of a store for surf.

Stores would allow you to buy things to enhance performance, but then you ruin the entire reason for surfing for better weapons as you just buy an enhancement and reach everything easier.

The only thing needed on both servers is the ability to turn off trials.

Jesus everyone, you just don't get the point do you? You just take my ideas, and shit on them.

This topic is open to ideas/discussion

Ok, betting is bad, we take that out. Gun enhancements, bad, we take that out. Trails, bad, we take that out.

Gun colours, good, we keep that. Models, good, we keep that. Gun lasers, good, we keep that.

Now, everyone has their own opinion. I was hoping you would say things like "The betting won't work, but the gun colours sounds cool!" or "Trails would just be annoying, maybe we could make it harder to get them?".

The store could only be accessible to donators!

This would increase donations. There, that is an idea for you.

None of this is in stone! We can change parts of it. But please don't just point out the bad things or just quote what other people have said, because that might as well just be spam. If you don't have anything constructive to post, then don't post at all please.

Bet Thomas all

(Aka fuck a betting system)

That, does not help anyone, at all.

"The betting won't work, but the gun colours sounds cool!"

That is what I mean by constructive posts