Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

member app ( sorry for what happened ) - DECLINED

Use this template to apply for being an Outbreak Member.

Player Name:VODO

Date of Birth:18/9/1997

Country/Location:kuwait

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:55321758

Games Played:TF2,san andreas,command and councer first decade,L4d2(soon),CSS,CSCZ,gunbound

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?5-6 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?i always play JB but some times when there is no one around in JB i go surfing ^

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i would like to help the forums with my knowledge,i will try my best and hardest to help the community to help the outbreak community in the server and on the forums and i will try to clean the server from people that doesn't follow the Rules or free killers etc.....

Tell us a little something about yourself:my nickname is vodo but my real name is Ahmed,my age is 15,i Love hanging out with every body in the community,i have a parrot called ( pinko ),i love animals alot specialy ( birds,dogs,cats ),i love music IT'S MY LIFE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT,i love enstruments like ( pinao,flutes,Drums,electrik getar,Trumpet ) i had a music consert when i was 9 years old,my grammer sucks i'll improve it sooner or later,i love bunny hoping,i love being a T alot rather than a CT becuase i love rebelling alot it's soo awesome but sometimes go CT to control the rebelling when it's gone too far.

so i hope you all like and love me becuase i really want to help the community and as i said no more spamming and no more stupid posts i promise you all specialy biggles i promise you no more spamming