Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Finally VODO membership - DECLINED

We all know you mean well, but you have that tendency to be extremely ignorant, never reading the first post of a thread before you say something that has nothing to do with it followed by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXDDDDXDXDXDXDXD

Also you didn't put the SteamID in your application...

You should of known what I mean. When he posts about someone faults in there member app, I don't go all moan rage & reply to that person that had nothing to do with him. But if the person is me & he moans then I will reply cause it's about me.

Inmylife, it's a member application. +1 or whatever but there was no need for you to join in also. I said I was done & you shouldn't of posted to try start trouble again. THANKS.

Sorry vodo yet again.

+1 for Vodo, although on the forums he does spam a little I'm not going to lie, I think it's the only way he can express his emotions because obviously he doesn't know too much written language. But he's perfectly fine on mic, he's actually a decent CT when it comes down to the core basics and he's actually a nice person. There's no point judging him from his forum attitude and anyway, his personality will bring something new to OB...

I usually do not intervene with any topic on the forum which I have nothing to do with, however, I will be vouching for Vodo on this.

Day by day as I surf through the forums, I see constant negative attitudes/replies towards Vodo.

Yes, he may "spam" the forums in your opinion, but in his case, I'm sure he doesn't have the mentality of "I'm going to spam the forums today".

Secondly, most of you are judging him for his posts on the forums(Excluding what you consider to be "spam")

English, as you may have realized, is not his first language and should not be brought down because of that. I have a lot of respect for Vodo for actually sticking to this community given all the shit you guys put him through. He doesn't have to be smart to be part of the community. He doesn't have to know the use and functioning to be part of the community. He doesn't have to be less inactive on the forums. Yes, most of his posts may be nonsense, but that's just him. You can't change that. You could constructively criticize him instead of destroying his roots. To be perfectly honest, I find that Vodo has much more to offer to this community than many of the current members, myself included.

I am very inactive in terms of posting, however, I spend most of my times of the forums. Vodo brings to the community what most of us don't. His living conditions may not be the best and he shouldn't be judged because of that. I for one, stand up for him as he has proven himself to be a dedicated, willing to learn improve, and mature about his actions. If this post has "offended" you in anyway, shape or form, it is your right to have an administrator or myself remove it.

tl;dr

+1, active, friendly, mature, and a general gift.