Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Finally VODO membership - DECLINED

Use this template to apply for being an Outbreak Member.

Player Name:VODO

Date of Birth:18/9/1997

Country/Location:kuwait

SteamID:

Games Played:TF2,san andreas,command and councer first decade,L4d2(soon),CSS,CSCZ,gunbound

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?5-6 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?i always play JB but some times when there is no one around in JB i go surfing ^

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i would like to help the forums with my knowledge,i will try my best and hardest to help the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself:my nickname is vodo but my real name is Ahmed,my age is 15,i Love hanging out with every body in the community,i have a parrot called ( pinko ),i love animals alot specialy ( birds,dogs,cats ),i know someone in the server very well he's called 7up wich his real name is naser,i love music IT'S MY LIFE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT,i love enstruments like ( pinao,flutes,jazz,electrik getar,Trumpet ).

Huffffff... hard. You're active on forums (I guess), although recently i've not seen you much on the servers.

You're dedicated, i'll say that much for you, although i'm not sure you're mature enough.

I'm fond of you, so if it were my call i'd put you on an extended trial and see how it goes. Although you can come across a spam-monster, over mic you're pretty chill.

Good luck!

Okay, I think i figured out a bit what my opinion is about this.

In-game:

You are a friendly person, a nice guy to play with, to rebel with, to talk with, and it's quite fun to rebel with you together on teamspeak. Therefor definitly a +1!

As for what you just said Lambo, talking about the qualitys that a person brings to a community, can i ask you what you've brought to Outbreak which Vodo does not have?

Anyway, to move on, as for the forum it's a bit two-sided for me.

You are active & dedicated, we can say that for sure. Though I am not completly sure whether you can make out which is important and worth to make a topic/reaction for.

I like the fact that you apologyzed about the spamming. It shows that you are aware of it and that you are trying to improve those things which aren't 'good'. So it looks to me like you really want to be a part of Outbreak, a face of Outbreak. However, a few minutes later I see a topic, in which you refer to Antizombie. I didn't share my opinion on that topic, but I will shortly do it here.

To me it looks a bit stupid that you make a topic to share that information with us. And even 'worse' is that you posted it a short time after you made you appologize-topic. It is of no importance to the community what Antizombie wrote to you in chat.

After reading the reactions of the other members/admins I think that Tiny his idea is the best, giving you an extended trial. But than again, we know you pretty well, you'll need to keep the spam/useless posts to a minimum.

This might sound a bit negative, which it perhaps also is a little bit. But it's meant as constructive criticism.

For those who are just here to make another offensive tread towards Vodo, i am sure I can say something about most of you guys which isn't very friendly. But that doesn't mean i write it on every topic in which you are involved.

it is difficult, I do like you man dont get me wrong just saying that you dont come across as the sharpest screwdriver in the shed. If you get what I mean. You dont read any topic through before posting, you dont understand sarcasm at all, your posts mostly consit of LAMFOFMSLA;D XDDXDDXDXDDX111!!!111 but your a nice lad and your heart is in the right place, I just cant give you my +1 and for that I am sorry but it is my opinion and I must be honest.

I'd plus 1 you if your application was done a bit better, you should check grammar and what not. Good luck :)

yah well my grammar is fucked up... lOl sorry man

@Admins: plz remove this thread sorry for the fucking spam guys i swear to god i didn't know what happened ?? to my lap top .....

Edited by Guest

Proxima, why are you trying to start a fight with me?

It is called my opinion. I don't post on what you've got to say nor should you do it with me. It's what I think. Seeing as now I'm a member, members/staff/people of the community like me I'm pretty sure I've brought something.

I report people sometimes on a daily basis, I'm online often having fun with the community (which I'm sure some people with agree they have a laugh with me) Now I have my commands (not checked, just the topic) I can kick/ban spammers on mic, freekillers, trouble starters, racist people & who else wants to troll the community.

So please tell me where I went wrong with my opinion if you wish. Show me what qualities he has brought to the forums at this precise moment, than spam. (Not in-game which I gave him a +1 for)

Thanks & sorry Vodo for spamming your topic. Just looks like Proxima has a grudge with me for some reason.

Edited by Guest

I'd plus 1 you if your application was done a bit better, you should check grammar and what not. Good luck :)

Perhaps let's take exams before allowing people into the community?

Seriously.. Point being is: He shares to much things that we don't need to know on the forum, we don't need comments like "his post is not written by the rules of blablabla.."

Sorry Lambo.. I didn't realize your on a higher place since you got member..

-> "What qualitys can you bring to outbreak?" From my point of vieuw he brings about the same qualitys to Outbreak as you do. So i don't see why you have to drag that into his member app.

Did I make the template? IT'S MY OPINION. If Vodo had a problem with me saying what I did, he can bring this up to me & show me different? Most people know he spams the forums I don't see you bringing this up with everyone else?

You shouldn't of realized I'm on a higher place since I got member. I do have the right to post my opinion in member apps' since my +1's will count now. Just stop starting trouble Proxima.

I'm done with you. I don't need trouble makers starting me up.

Edited by Guest