Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

The Outbreak Triathlon results

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the results of the Outbreak triathlon!

We'll start with the interesting stuff, which team is the winner?

teamscores.jpg

As you can see in the picture team 3 has won the event by a pretty wide margin, this means the crown will go team 3 and the game will go to Biggles who had the top score of his team.

Now I hear you say:"But what about my score?", for that sole question I've listed everyone's points down below.

Total points in the event + Points in Deathrun:

totalrankdeadrun.jpg

Amount of questions right+points given to the players in the quiz:

quizresult.jpg

Gangwars, amount of kills made and the amount of points distributed among the players:

gangwars.jpg

As you can see the overall number 1. player was Tiny most likely for his fast google skills. Jasper kicked some ass in Gangwars with a astonishing 5 kills! The deathrun was mastered by no one else than Sgt. Olimar.

Note: This is about the point system in Gangwars, since there was no winning team the first round instead of giving 5 points to the wining teams these 5 points are distributed among kills people made. A lot of kills were also not counted (as you can see there are 11 and 10 kills round 1 and round 2) this is mostly due to the fact that team 2 was very effective at killing their own team, people got killed by doors and some lost connection during the game.

wait wait, how did i get a point on trivia i was just typing shit in and i was like the last person to type somthing

Not sure which question you got right, probably one that involved a lot of guessing and you happened to guess it right.

Edit: The poor have it, the rich need it. That's the one you answered "nothing" to first.