Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Tesco haters

I was sent this article by one of my managers this morning. (I work for Waitrose if some of you didn't know)

'dem tesco haters

Sir Terry Leahy, the former boss of Tesco, has admitted bribing his family to make sure they don’t shop at arch-rival Waitrose.

The former retailing boss admits he complains if his wife Alison ever goes into a Waitrose store and reveals he used to pay his three children to inform on her if she did.

In an interview on Sunday's Desert Island Discs, Sir Terry reveals he would deliver a ‘severe telling off’ every time he found products from the rival store in the family’s fridge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2JvXc8a1X

I've got no beef with Tesco, except they removed my favourite sandwich.

I just found it funny to read this, particularly since I work for Waitrose.

Tesco Sandviches are very nice, and I have no beef with any really. In my village we have a Tesco and a CO-OP right next to each other along with 3 corner shops.

Horse meat is tasty though.

Is it FUCK

You lot eat boiled sheep dicks cooked inside their own bladder and down Buckfast like a poor person drinks free tap water at a restaurant. OPINION INVALIDATED

invalid-stamp.gif

But really, horse meat is actually really nice. I'd have no problem buying horse meat from a shop or butchers whatsoever.

Horse meat is tasty though.

Is it FUCK

You lot eat boiled sheep dicks cooked inside their own bladder and down Buckfast like a poor person drinks free tap water at a restaurant. OPINION INVALIDATED

invalid-stamp.gif

But really, horse meat is actually really nice. I'd have no problem buying horse meat from a shop or butchers whatsoever.

Haggis is fucking disgusting too