Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Favorite bands/musicians thread

I'm into alternative, indie, rock, punk and post-punk, including:

Pixies, The Stooges, Dead Kennedys, The Velvet Underground, The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Bad Religion, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Clash, Joy Division, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Hüsker Dü, Bad Brains, Pink Floyd, Sonic Youth, Pavement, Fugazi, Adolescents, Flipper, Dinosaur Jr., Reagan Youth, The Kinks, The Doors, Neutral Milk Hotel, Iggy Pop, Misfits, My Bloody Valentine, MDC, 7Seconds, David Bowie, King Crimson, Pearl Jam, The Ruts, Nas, Fang, Gorilla Biscuits, Lou Reed, Descendents, Alice in Chains, Gang of Four, Ramones, The Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Breeders, N.W.A, The Fall, The Who, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Kanye West.

copied from my last.fm y0

Kanye West.

^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

There's about 20 genres worth of bands there it just didn't pick it up cause they are what I predominantly listen to, otherwise it wouldn't fit. faggot.

Haven't we already got a thread like this? I swear I listed all these already.

Mostly metal-gunge/Everything else. I've always got that little space in my when genres cross. Like the whole house music scene mixing with a bit of heavy guitar and harsh vocals. Or when metal songs are played classically or acoustically.

So for metal/rock I'd go for maybe some AC/DC, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Metallium, Korn, Korpiklaani, Amon-Amarth, Rammstein, Turmoin Katilot, Wolfmother, Whitesnake, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Biffy Clyros' older stuff, Black Stone Cherry, Motorhead, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the Horizon, Mudd, Celldweller, Demon Hunter, A day to Remember, Five Finger Death Punch, Lansdowne, Papa Roach.

A litter lighter I'd go for a little Daughtry, Queen, The cranberries, Fireflight, Kill switch Engage,In Flames, Rage against the Machine, R.E.M, Simple Plan, Etc.

Here's a couple of examples of the kind of mix ups that I find delightfully yummy.

Also Classical, Jazz, swing whatever genre music I find pretty dam sexy.

That and any super sexy epic music.

Two steps from hell, Globus, KPM, Greatest battle music of all time etc.

This also goes hand in hand with awesome game sound tracks.

Hence why Skyrim/Halo/Burnout3 makes it into all my playlists nearly all the time.

I listen to nearly every other type of music, just ask fluxy about my Ipod.

Most music is too pretty to be ignored.

That and any super sexy epic music.

Two steps from hell, Globus, KPM, Greatest battle music of all time etc.

This also goes hand in hand with awesome game sound tracks.

Hence why Skyrim/Halo/Burnout3 makes it into all my playlists nearly all the time.

I listen to nearly every other type of music, just ask fluxy about my Ipod.

You.

You bloody wonderful person you.

You bloody wonderful person of everything that makes sugar a badass crop.

I have EVERY album of Two Steps from hell, thats over 1000 songs on my Iphone (they make different versions of their songs, thats why theirs so many,)

Pixies, The Stooges, Dead Kennedys, The Velvet Underground, The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Bad Religion, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Clash, Joy Division, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Hüsker Dü, Bad Brains, Pink Floyd, Sonic Youth, Pavement, Fugazi, Adolescents, Flipper, Dinosaur Jr., Reagan Youth, The Kinks, The Doors, Neutral Milk Hotel, Iggy Pop, Misfits, My Bloody Valentine, MDC, 7Seconds, David Bowie, King Crimson, Pearl Jam, The Ruts, Nas, Fang, Gorilla Biscuits, Lou Reed, Descendents, Alice in Chains, Gang of Four, Ramones, The Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Breeders, N.W.A, The Fall, The Who, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Kanye West.

copied from my last.fm y0

Oh marry me already.