Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

TERA

McLovin, I'm not sure if I hate you or love you for making that ONE POST with the link to it. Because all I can think of at college is coming back to playing this.

But I will admit, I've only got the week trial before it turns F2P but I'm loving every second of it, I've even been missing "Fredum" time & missing out on my royal duties as the "Crabatorian Empire's Royalty" because of this game.

Combat system is just purely free-time, and the combo systems for the different class's are just brilliant. The world is large & bountiful with things to do, & even though all the Trial people are moving in for the early leveling up, which means there isn't a lot of people to party up with due to the restrictions, the people you do party up with really do like to talk to people & get to know them.

There is only 1 problem in the game, just ONE PROBLEM.

http://www.gamesiteguide.com/blog/wp-co ... enshot.png

IS THIS.

WHY DO WE NEED THIS?

ARE WE TRYING TO LURE THE PEDO'S AND THE PEOPLE WHO FIND CAT PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE?

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE RACE (hypocritical) BUT SEEING THESE THINGS WANDER AROUND, AND FORCING THEM TO DANCE IS JUST...

MY GAWD THE DANCING-

I'm going to stop right there before I nearly die from a self-induced heart attack, but I really do love the game, its just infuriating seeing so many of these things wander around, only picked not because of their Racial Benefits, but because of how "Cute" & "Kawaii~~ ^_^" they are.

I'm a anime/Japan fan too, but I dont pick the childish characters in-game because of their looks.

It depends on the fan-base in my opinion, if the fan-base continues to be mature players, chances are, the game will stay around with a large audience, but if the groups tend to be immature, and hate how they die & blame certain aspects of the game due to it, that game will die quite quickly. So far, the people who speak on global chat (the actual members) started to report kids who were too young almost instantaneously, because of the age limit, its just that in this game, the only let down is the amount of actual members, people who have bought the game, if I remember well, you can actually go down to your game store & buy this game on the shelves.

I am a lvl 32 Lancer atm, and made my trial account a real account today by buying the game and the collectors edition.

Since I really am enjoying it. Mainly due to the combat system, so much better then pressing a simple button and winning.

You actually need skill to kill mobs on here.

And really the BAM's <------ Big ass Monsters make the game so much more fun.

They are like open world small bosses which require a small group to kill. There are tons of them and youll almost find them in every section on the world. The attack patterns are all different and actually require a healer/tank and dps to kill. (Can be done without a group aswell but I dont want to fight the same mob for 30 min.)

Lvl 32 D: I'm a level 22 Warrior (DPS) as of right now, but thats because I'm too busy helping people out with the quests I've already completed...

But yes, the BAM's as they are called, really do add something different to the game, I remember getting the quest to take out the 'Naga Mercenaries' all I was thinking was, "Oh, these guy's are probably some different tribal people, they cant be that......" then out of nowhere, I get ripped to shreds by 2 blades bigger than my 2 bloody corpses (haven't died yet in the game, so I'm going to take that as good, considering I accidently walk in to some places where the monsters are 2x my level, I just ran away from the Naga screaming to my party that this quest was bullshit)

Might give it a go. Biggest problem for me is that I tend to do everything on my own. It's a reason why I actually dislike BAMs or dungeons where there never are people around. I just don't like playing with random people as 95% of the time they are dicks or stupid. We'll see if I join in on you then. I'll be either healer or warrior.

I agree Venga, as a pc gamer I just accept there is some stuff I cant play and dont really mind but Planetside 2 is the one thing that I am geniunly really sad that I cant run, I mean I can but its super low graphics and shit FPS. I wish i had a pc that could do it beautfiuly. Alas no monies.