Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Good website*

This is a website that basically consists of game movies, you know like montages but with a twist, they're not the crappy ones you get nowadays you know the ones, flashes and shit so you can't even see what's going on, these movies are actually really good, they show skill more then trick shot poop you usually get on youtube, this was basically the alternative to Youtube before it got more popular and it seems that you can't find any good movies anymore because people always think that they should consist of mad trick shot 12131872387123 degrees. Since the release of Youtube the site has been going downhill and I just thought it was a shame since there's a lot of stuff on it.

http://www.themovievault.net/

This TF2 has to be my favourite so far.

http://www.themovievault.net/video/sound-of-my-gun

PS. Hope this doesn't count as advertising, sorry if it does, just thought I'd share something that I find interesting.

Edited by Guest

no it's ok just check you're post before you post anything k ^ ^

This coming from the person who can't spell one sentence correctly ever? Why is he trying so hard to be a troll? It just makes him look like a retarded little kid that nobody will ever respect.

@FLUXY yah i do check my posts before i post.

@Shadow well i'm sorry i think you didn't seen to notice that i always check the FORUMS WITH MY FUCKING IPONE !!!! AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MADD!!! ( i live in a arabic country what do you fucking expect from me to make my Fucking grammer better?

getting back to the topic, I clicked on it and tried to watch about 3-4 videos and litteraly nothing buffers at all, I get about 5 seconds and then it stops but Youtube is fine, I think its just on my end though.