Sign in to follow this  
Professor

This will give you chills.

Music like this is great, music that actually portrays emotion through the notes and the way that a piece of music is played. The way that music is actually meant to be, to show emotions that you can't express in words. The way that the music is so well strung together, like a perfect piece of art. Just listening to this is inspirational and it makes me wonder why I gave up music as a career. But the amount of practice and thought that goes into music like this is too much for me to even try to achieve. I can still play guitar towards medium/advanced levels but not like this. The fact that this guy managed to compose this out of his emotions and what he's been through in his life shows that we have alot held back in our minds as people - and with enough talent - we can express it through means of art/music.

inb4 gay

":2ujxq7hr]Music like this is great, music that actually portrays emotion through the notes and the way that a piece of music is played. The way that music is actually meant to be, to show emotions that you can't express in words. The way that the music is so well strung together, like a perfect piece of art. Just listening to this is inspirational and it makes me wonder why I gave up music as a career. But the amount of practice and thought that goes into music like this is too much for me to even try to achieve. I can still play guitar towards medium/advanced levels but not like this. The fact that this guy managed to compose this out of his emotions and what he's been through in his life shows that we have alot held back in our minds as people - and with enough talent - we can express it through means of art/music.

inb4 gay

tl;dr - Edgey

":1hymci9m]Music like this is great, music that actually portrays emotion through the notes and the way that a piece of music is played. The way that music is actually meant to be, to show emotions that you can't express in words. The way that the music is so well strung together, like a perfect piece of art. Just listening to this is inspirational and it makes me wonder why I gave up music as a career. But the amount of practice and thought that goes into music like this is too much for me to even try to achieve. I can still play guitar towards medium/advanced levels but not like this. The fact that this guy managed to compose this out of his emotions and what he's been through in his life shows that we have alot held back in our minds as people - and with enough talent - we can express it through means of art/music.

inb4 gay

9e1d9_ORIG-gaaaay.jpg