Sign in to follow this  
thefox1985

♥Loveless Unban Appeal♥

Player Name (at time of banning): Loveless

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43027805

Ban Reason Given: Supposed Threats

Server Banned From: All

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): They were being abusive to me and I retaliated

Date of incident: 12-16-2012 Supposedly

>Pretend hes a pro hacker

>Pretends hes going to hack me

Its been a few months since that and I've not been hacked yet, I am dissapoint.

But yeah, you'll not be getting an unban

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no. -1

Just because someone is "supposedly" (since you seem fond of that word) being abusive to you, doesn't make it okay for you to retaliate.

If anyone has a problem with anyone else on the server, come and talk to the admins and we'll deal with it.

If anyone has a problem with anyone else on the server, come and talk to the admins and we'll deal with it.

I had issues with said admins that were being abusive with me so there was nothing I could do to deal with it?

Hang on a second, if I am being permited to stick my oar in here. This so called abuse? Im sorry? you, loveless, crying about hurt feelings and abuse, you were on the the loudest and most abusive people I ever saw to be perfectly honest.

Loveless your a little child who thinks (as biggles said at the time) some cyber hacker l33t kid ;) anyway let's get to the point why you was permed.

The first time you got banned was by me because you was saying that admins were doing a bad job all the time and that we hate you? Well let's say this now, most of us mods/admins/headadmin's/owners playing is dealing with immature children like yourself so don't go saying that we are doing a bad job. If we was doing a bad job then Mclovin or Kriss certainly wouldn't want us as mods/admins.

2nd time: you continuted to bring up your previous ban then after a heated dicussion over steam (which biggles saw) you then threatened to hack outbreak.

Yeah your permed and the ban hopefully will stay. Good riddance to such a little cyber hacker l33t

Hello Loveless,

After talking with Gaz, Twist and Kriss we came to the conclusion to unban you.

There were mixed feelings though especially due to your past with some of our admins.

Therefor we are keeping an eye on you and if anything were to happen again similar to the incidents before your perm will be reinstated.

Greetings,

McLovin