Sign in to follow this  
Impazzio

Impazzio-Member application - DECLINED

Player Name: Impazzio

Date of Birth: 21st of December 1996

Country/Location: Scotland

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49142267

Games Played: CS:S, Portal 2, Call of duty 4/World at war/Modern warfare 2/Black ops/Modern warfare 3/Black ops 2, Portal 2, Spyro:Year of the dragon, GTA-San andreas & A hell of a lot more...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)I don't really remember to be hounest...

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?Jailbreak

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well i'm active, I'm always nice, Unless someone is freekilling/trolling.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i'm a 16 year old PC/Console gamer who enjoys video, I love cats, I have two of them there names are Rocco nd' lex. I lived in England for seven years and in scotland for nine, I enjoy tenis and running, That's really all there is to know about me.

I've seen you more than once.

You look like a nice and friendly guy, but try to get to know the members/regulars better.

Get know them trough Teamspeak, the forum, perhaps steam, etc.

Also, you need 5decent posts (no "Hi, lol, wtf" )

I'm sure if you stick around on the forum/server and get to know the other players better than your chance for becoming a member would increase a lot. ;)

So, welcome to the forum & good luck with this app!

(PS: perhaps make a decent Introduction topic)

Have seen you about plenty, as you seem to be a night-owl also. Nice guy, but you always fuck off and hdie, which dicks me off. :@ Apart from that, you're a swell guy. But my +1 would mean nothing, so just have my moral support - either for this, or for a future app after your profile's a little raised.

Hello Impazzio,

It seems that some have seen you around for some time, however your time on the forum is not suprisingly long.

I would suggest getting to know the community a bit more before you apply next time.

Your free to apply again next month. Declined for now.

Greetings,

McLovin

Seen you before, quite annoying, doesn't shut up much

I agree, I do talk to much

I hope i could talk too much, i dont seem to speak much at all (on mic)

I know im not a member and my opinion doesnt count but im going to say it anyways.

Seems like good guy, OK as a ct and have seen couple of times