Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

When you die in-game.

I usually end up drifting around the map, or minimise and check Facebook for sexy bitches.

Or me and the lads in TS play 'find the fit girls on FB' or 'the worst shock picture'

Or I mute everyone and scream at the server for not listening or spamming.

B) Pretend I'm a drifter in the free-cam and drift all around the map.

haha i do that sometimes too

and:

- try to find new vents in the map or sumthin

- fap

- OB forums

- eat somethin

- fap som more

- talk on steam

- or just spec someone who is giving orders as a ct

What I do?

I think back to my previous self, comparing him to my current self and wonder: How the fuck did I manage to screw my head up this bad. I ponder the meaning of life, and why it is 42, I decide what's for dinner and now and again I will shout "Ya fuckin' cunt!" if it's on surf. Off chat of course, I'm a friendly guy.

Call my girlfriend various names such as "Nugget", "Poop", "Smelly", and "Fatty" or hug her and sometimes we wrestle to, I obviously don't win buuuut all fun :D

stahp rubbing it in our faces :(

Lol, I'm sorry, I'm not doing intentionally it's just I don't do anything else that invloves other people just do things with my girlfriend, I'm just lucky to have found her on WoW but everyone has someone out there it's just about patience, I wasn't even looking for someone on WoW for obvious reasons but somehow I found an amazing girl, but I'm not trying to rub it in on you guys I don't even know who has a gf or not really but you all seem nice enough to find one, buuuuuuut yeh a little of topic there buuuuuut, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NAHAHAHAHAA :P

Or me and the lads in TS play 'find the fit girls on FB' or 'the worst shock picture' .

oh god. The horrible juxtapostion of fit big tited girls flooding the teamspeak channel hidden amongst links for images of power tools being used on the anus along with brutal penis mutilation was like a deadly game of minesweeper...needed a severe dose of mind soap before I went to sleep after that session.