Sign in to follow this  
Fucktard

I'm (a) Fucktard

Heyyyyy, I'm Fucktard and i've played on your surf server for few hours now and decided to sign up here. I guess i should tell you something about myself as this section is "introduce yourself".

So, I'm from Finland, I'm 18 years old and I play some games like CS:S, BF3, Fifa 13 and some racing games. I mostly surf when i play CS:S because my aim is quite terrible. I used to play JB quite alot so i think i may end up playing some of that too. I can only play on weekends now since I live in a student flat on weekdays and i don't have a computer there but I'm sure you'll find me surfing on weekends.

Some of you may already know me from Aurora-clan which is unfortunately pretty much dead now. I was admin on aur surf server and spend about 500h there if i remember right :)

Soooo, my english isn't good enough to tell you the whole story of my life so i'll just leave this here. Hopefully you can understand atleast some of what I tried to say :D

Welcome to the forum!

I've not seen you in-game yet, but I will later. (after my exams I think. Or perhaps in the weekend like you said yourself.)

I also like the fact that you made a decent topic. These days people don't have the required IQ to make an introduction-topic. :'(