Sign in to follow this  
*^7up^*

Best Man.

Earlier this day i was thinking about suggestions and fun things we could do on the community, since Jailbreak server was down.

before i start i just want to say i would like for this to happen it is only a suggestion, so i thought it would be fun to create a poll, almost like a competition, everyone on the forums could vote for the best Admin or Moderator, one poll for the admins where we could vote for the best, one poll for the Moderators, and a last poll for Both where we would vote for The #1 Winner, there would be 3 nominations for each and The Owners (McLovin and Kriss) would choose the winners. I just want to make sure that no one treats anyone differently Over this, and that we are not saying who we love most, we love u all because ALL OF YOU help the community to become a better place. It would be cool if they would get a prize, im not sure what it would be, maybe a in game skin? a Hat? Glasses? what do u guys think?

If there is anything you think i did wrong please tell me, and if you think this is going to cause problems between admins please say so. Again i just wanted to say it only a harmless competition and made for fun and nothing else. THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESSTION.

Any opinions are welcome. Thank you for reading.