Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

I'm back (obvious Arnold Schwarzenegger reference (ftw))

Hello everyone, some of the new people may not know me but I have decided to come back to OB. When talking to Kriss after he made a drunk accident (lol). So you may be seeing me on the server more and I may even apply for member (McLovin am i still banned from being member???) Well anyway, it would be nice to talk to you all again.

Woah woah woah! Where did you get the information that I join Banished? And to be honest, JailBreak just got a bit boring for me so I moved on to other servers, and with all due respect, Riot isn't exactly in the best shape right now, they have 3 servers, none of them work half the time and BabbyMonkey doesn't really know what he is doing or he isn't very organised. So I did not join Banished, but I did join Riot, immediately become admin, and then, I guess, left.

Left OB to join Banished, Banished closes and he comes back

My lowest form of respect to you sir

Wait, if you read my first comment, you can see that after talking to Kriss I decided to come back. So please read what I have typed before you show your obvious hatred for me.