Sign in to follow this  
ashowns2009

Anime

I remember a teamspeak discussion with Mclovin, Eagle and Tiny were we discussed this, Mclovin and Eagle are big anime fans I think. Really don't get it myself, it's a bit strange but its all personal taste and I'm sure that people who like it see the appeal, Hentai ftw though, I find when you want a change from the norm it's perfect

In short watch:

Baka to test to shoukanjuu

Sora no otoshimono

Deathnote

Code Geass Lelouch of the rebellion

School Days <--------------- Hvnt watched it? then you are a virgin in Anime.

Kore wa zombie desu ka

To Love Ru

Angel Beats

Green Green

Daily lives of Highschool boys

Ive watched quite some. Just caught up with Naruto Shippuuden so now I have to wait for a new ep once a week. My opinion still stands though after watching the 3 big more known animes.

1. One Piece

2. Naruto Shippuuden

3. Bleach

That is just out of those 3, if I would make a list of all I've seen only OP would reach the top 5.

Too many to list, I'm sure I could do it if I copy all of animenewsnetwork's list and then deduct the ones I haven't seen but twill take way too long. Most of what mclovin said in the other thread is good except he got full metal panic WRONG, 1st and 2nd season was probably the only ones with a story structure, the 3rd was just WTF? although they finished the story on the 3rd they could have easily done it near the end of the 2nd season. There are actually decent dubbs out there, although i don't watch too many dubbed anime, the Bones version of FMA was dubbed well, not because of the dubs but because of the music and the animation etc that show made it for me, anything I like that is less than FMAB is not worth mentioning because my favourites list would be too damn long.