Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledong

Phreakz

My IGN : Dumbledong

Pixle500 and I, were both playing around midday on the Outbreak Jailbreak server. Having fun with about 4 other players.

We were all having fun until Phreakz came in who started mic spamming insults and nonsense. We all requested that he stop. He continued to be a royal pain in the ass. He ruined the game for everyone, and people were requesting that he either shut up or leave. I say a few. I mean everyone, excluding himself.

Myself and the others stopped enjoying the game, and several left. I then threatened to kill him at the start of every round, if he continue to disrupt everyones fun. Since none of the admins were online at the time. He was making an ass and a mockery of the server.

Later on, Phreaks complained to one of the mods/admins. I believe Biggles.

Biggles instantly ordered a ban, despite not being there and asking what actually happened. I explained to Lynet Archangel what happened and repeated some of the things Phreaks had been saying. For this, I was banned.

I probably wont bother coming back. Anyone who was playing then, also, probably won't be coming back. Anyone who plays with Phreaks when he throws a hissy fit like that, will most likely have the same aversion to your server.

You choose whether you bury this with ignorance or open your eyes.

I also want to point out that I never freekilled Phreaks. I asked him to put his back to the cell door. He did not, I shot him in the leg and said "how about now?" He said "no" I shot around him, missing his head for about 10 shots. At which he mocked my aim. And then I shot him square between the eyes.

Freekilled. Freekilled like a rebelling 5 year old screaming "omg u frekeld me"

I haven't been on today, so have no idea.

But as a middle man, from what i see:

It's a bit of a childish game, both seem to be saying you were being dicks to each other. If you were ct, you do actually have the power to say "stop talking/disrupting my commands, or i will kill you"

Secondly, I believe Lynet made a mistake in the ban, i think he intended for you to be banned for 60 minutes, for abusing him. He accidently permed you, i'm sure someone can sort that out.

Best thing to do is move on, and we hope you can rejoin us and have fun!

I didn't abuse or insult Lynet. I simply put the insults that Phreaks was throwing out, to him. He took it personal? Imagine how everyone else felt. I'm sure the demos Phreaks recorded were AFTER he was being a huge dick for about 30 minutes.

U explained to me what happend?

sounded more like u called mom mom a hore, and that i could suck ur dick, u called me all random shit.

for that i banned u for 1 hour. (well it was supposed to be 1 hour) the command i typed was "!ban Dumble "Insulting me" 60" cuz kriss have told me to use "!ban name "reson" time(in minutes)" so if that was a perm then im sorry it was meant for 1 hour.

i did never heard anything about that u saying "This is what phreak said", i just suddenly hear u started shouting in the mic everything, after i banned u and pix from Ct due biggles orders on the forum saying 1 week ctban

im sorry, but if you can't handle a 16 year old fail troll. then you shouldn't play css

im sorry, but if you can't handle a 16 year old fail troll. then you shouldn't play css

There it is in black and white people. He confesses to harassment. I rest my case.

There it is in black and white people. He confesses to harassment. I rest my case.

And do you? In response to Lynet's post.

Ill look into the logs and watch the the thing on Prheaks request.

Until then calm down people.

We absolutely would not like people attacking eachother for this stuff.

So as I said calm down ill check it out.

From the looks of it, Phreak managed to get 2 demo's where it seems they freekill him.

Wether the logs tell me that there were commands given other rounds and other people complaining about Phreak being a douche.

Still freekilling is bad though.

Bans will be lifted due to flaming/taunting the 2: Dumbledong and pixle500.

As for Phreak, if your being a douche on the server people will react this way.

And we do not appriciate it.

I also want to point out that I never freekilled Phreaks. I asked him to put his back to the cell door. He did not, I shot him in the leg and said "how about now?" He said "no" I shot around him, missing his head for about 10 shots. At which he mocked my aim. And then I shot him square between the eyes.

Freekilled. Freekilled like a rebelling 5 year old screaming "omg u frekeld me"

I know for a fact that thats a lie

Biggles, im not stating they did not freekill at all.

"From the looks of it, Phreak managed to get 2 demo's where it seems they freekill him.

Wether the logs tell me that there were commands given other rounds and other people complaining about Phreak being a douche."

As I said they did freekill and Phreak demo'd it at that time.

Although from the logs, it also tells me phreak was bitching alot.

Thus he was taunting them...