Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Well..

Guys, I've just been informed that you trolled my forum, for the server me and a few friends are making. Seriously. I know I left on a bad note, but is that really necessary?

All I've really wanted is my own server, is there a need for perm ban and bunch of trolls.

Creative names by the way. I do respect OB, and I don't ever think making user names including hate for just troll is necessary. I'm not sure who did it, but seriously grow up...

Thanks, BabbyMonkey

Ps. I know what cDay (Supposedly) did and I'm sorry for that.

Racism? That is dealt with severely.

Anyone caught being racist is dealt with appropriately (cday, for example). Honestly I couldn't care less if people made fake accounts in retaliation for what Cday did earlier on in the server, we have had our share of retardedness thrown towards us. But, racism is too far (if that actually happened, I didn't see any racist names personally).

Seriously, though? If you actually want to make a new community then surely start somewhere sensible? Polishman and Paul as admin? COPYING our forum descriptions and layout? Did you learn nothing from banished?????? I also see Bennevis sniffed for some more power and grabbed a head-admin position, wooo!

Hang on a second, there were no racist remarks made in any of the posts or in the user names that I saw, these may have been delted how ever. May I go so far as to say that the abuse was minimal to say the least, the extent of 99% of it was fake member/mod apps that were taking the piss. But really Babby? really? making polishman an admin? you dont even have a server yet, what are they going to be admin of? You said to me that you wanted to study for your GCSE's so you were quitting outbreak...setting up your own community dosent really make it look like you are doing that? takes a lot of time that sort of thing. You have basiclly copy and pasted the forums topic for topic, you made an 18+ section when none of you are 18? it dosent make sence. You say that you wanted a server but you had one right here that made you laugh and accepted you? bar a few people who dident but thats normal. Dont get why you wanted to chuck that away if im honest.

-my two cents

We found out who made the racist name and he will be dealt with (bare in mind this person isn't in OB).

Seriously, though. People only make these communities to experience power that they can never get in a successful community, pretty hilarious IMO.