Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

DayZ

Ah yes Total...whatever happend to him, went from being a nice guy to an abusive guy in like a week

When was this ? i didn't talk to total since i left ob for a bit, what happened to him?

He got addicted to dayz and went all moody, shame really was a nice guy until then.

Ah yes Total...whatever happend to him, went from being a nice guy to an abusive guy in like a week

When was this ? i didn't talk to total since i left ob for a bit, what happened to him?

He got addicted to dayz and went all moody, shame really was a nice guy until then.

Ow thanks for clearing that up for me, shame :(

Anyone out there who still plays quite a bit?

Playing on my lonesome gets boring sometimes, plus I have a base with a Huey, UAZ, off road and a crap ton of guns (scattered around so they aren't all together).

Inb4 no one gives a crap and doesn't play, but would be nice to play with someone who's still interested in it.

I usually play DayZ every weekend

I will play but only when standalone comes out.

After my exams im gonna play this:

http://tera-europe.com/en/home.html

After seeing home page i decided even not to bother

I will play but only when standalone comes out.

After my exams im gonna play this:

http://tera-europe.com/en/home.html

Got to admit, after seeing some of the trailers, this looks better than an average F2P, I remember playing different F2P and not enjoying them due to the fact that the games only had Koreans playing them in full golden Armour who ripped my entire character list to shreds, but even I might give this a go!

But back to the thread, I'm hoping to get DayZ someday, but I have a feeling I'll be the guy who dies every 3 seconds due to the fact I have NO self awareness & my friends all have crap computers, leaving me with a decent gaming system, and them wishing curses & death upon my soul.

Played with jasperthehamster for like 1-2 hours we managed to get 2 fully working cars and was having a great time, if anyone wants to play feel free to message me. :}

i must of run over about 20 zombies :D