Sign in to follow this  
ByDelux

ByDelux's Member Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: ByDelux™

Date of Birth: March 1997

Country/Location: England, East-sussex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27280111

Games Played: Css, Garrys mod, Mw2, Portal 1 and 2, Battle field 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Team Fortress 2.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Probably a month, easy 50+ hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I have fun play by the rules and have a laugh, maybe a member next to my name will help get my point across to freekillers and baiters etc...

Tell us a little something about yourself: I play xbox add me if you want "ByDelux" i have no mic at the moment , will be getting one soon also if you have any concerns about my age i have a mic for xbox ill speak to you on that then by my voice you will be able to tell, i use to bmx but now i skate like street and skate parks.

I think i generally get on with people on the OB servers, i know most admins and alot of members, i play the jail and surf OB servers. I think thats about it, thanks for reading, bye(;!

Seen him on both Surf and Jailbreak, he's a good guy. +1

Hello Delux,

Your trial has been granted, your trial will last for 1 week.

You will need to ask an admin or above to invite you into the trial group.

If at the end of the week you are not found within the steam group of OB Trial, your app will be declined.

Also, please wear the trial tag ingame so the members/admins know your a trialist.

Greetings,

McLovin