Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Shoot or don't shoot (favoratism)

So recently the game Shoot or don't shoot has become more popular among CT's. First I'll explain what the game is about and then my complaint about the game.

Shoot or don't shoot: In shoot or don't shoot all the T's face away from the CT's, one of the CT's will aim at a T. Then a T is asked shoot or don't shoot, if the T says shoot the CT shoots, if the T says don't shoot the CT doesn't shoot.

My complaint about this game: This game is very prone to favouritism, this because there is no check on the CT that chooses to aim at a T's head. We do not know why he aims at someone's head we do not know how often he's aiming at someone's head. I've been spectating a few times where a single T would be aimed at multiple times while others wouldn't be aimed at at all. I find this game to easy to abuse by CT's to try and kill T's they do not like.

I also play shoot or don't shoot myself when I am commanding but I do things very differently, I ask the T that I am aiming at to shoot or do not shoot. There is less favouritism this way due to the fact that I go past the whole line and ask every single T one for one if they want to be shot (except if it's lr or everyone is just saying no).

What I'd like to see happen: That CT's find a way to make the picking of the T they are aiming at justified, in my example I go past everyone and they only kill themselves. If you'd throw a dice I'd be happy just anything at all.

Also to note, I have not died a single time by this game but I always feel bad for the people that do.

Same with judging games like make me a meal or dive from diving board. It's a bit of favoritism but there's not much that can be done since it's a common game when it comes to PB.

Those games are usually less serious and more done as a joke, anyways I also don't like those games and I usually rebel. But you've got a point.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't want the game banned or anything. I just want the CT's to put some thought into it.

I think this game is just stupid, It dosent require thought or imgination on any side and it really is the most boring way to kill off Ts.

For the meal game, diving competiitons, why are you in prision, all of these games would be allong the same lines but at least it is asking the Ts to use their imgination (something i like to do) and it can give some pretty amusing results a lot of the time

I've only seem someone play this once, and it seems like one of the most retarded, unimaginative games i've seen anyone play.

If this is the best you can come up with then what the deuce are you even doing on CT?