Sign in to follow this  
pixle

im sorry but no

thomas that is complete ballshit. i stated that i was dyslexic then u continued to insult me about it witch is y i got so angry because im fucking fed up with it... now i know there has been alot of complaints about thomas i dont know y something hasn't been done about him... and the first time? dont kid urself... meny meny times this has happend. oh and befor u move someone off ct might wna tell them y next time....

u know the only times iv ever seen thomas on the server hes been abusive and rude to evryone :/ makes u think

lmao im sorry but pixle i've never spoke to you on the server before that incident the other night, you never said you were dyslexic either, if you did i wouldnt of said anything more, a few of more best friends are dyslexic and they get pissed off when people call them stupid because of how they spell and i respect that. and im not trying to be cocky or anything but your complaint is the first i've seen about myself apart from one other but thats a different topic. if you've only ever seen me on the server being abusive and rude to everyone well you clearly haven't been on the server much with me, i admit i get pissed of and wound up very easily but then i think to myself that it's only a game. and yes that was the first time i complained about your spelling as i don't speak to you on the server as i don't know who you are.

also for the second time, i did not switch you from ct as i'm not an admin i'm a member.

Edited by Guest

You do realize your topic about the complaint has been closed?

If you did, why do you start a new topic? There most propably will be a reason why it was closed, perhaps read twist's last post. On some momments it's better that you just quiet down.

i've not answered on your previous topic, since a member isn't allowed to answer them unless he was involved. But since everyone gives his comment & because you restart the topic...

i've known Thomas for some time now, never seen him picking a person apart because of the things you complain about..

This topic won't help at all, Most people already said the important stuff and made the conclusions out of it. Proceeding with this won't help you, it might even go the other way for you.

BIGGLES SAID HE DOESNT LOVE ME. IM COMPLAINING.

thread was closed, if you have a problem with him, talk on steam chat with him. Why do so many people like to make useless threads? You dont even follow the template.

BIGGLES SAID HE DOESNT LOVE ME. IM COMPLAINING.

thread was closed, if you have a problem with him, talk on steam chat with him. Why do so many people like to make useless threads? You dont even follow the template.

true, it should've been ignored already and closed because of that.

I think we should all just chill, its a game for christs sake, some guy you have never met before slags off your spelling, who really cares? tell him to go fuck himself if you must be leave it at that, taking it to the forums in this way wont solve anything. (also I have known Riley for most of my time at OB and he is a great guy, I have never seen him dish out abuse to people who never did anything so I think this accusations of him being rude all the time are way off)