Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Planet Side 2 ~ Classes and Servers

Hai der, been playing PS2 alot recently and i know many of you have as well.

Be great to share some advice, your builds, or epic moments - hence this thread!

I'm currently playing a light assault - upgraded jetpack so i can fly higher, high velocity ammo and reflex sight on a Pulsar C carbine - also going to get a foregrip and suppressor so i can be sneaky >;)

Then imma get C4, finish upgrading rocket packs, upgrade armour/health regen.

I've been playing with a friend on a server called 'Mallory', it's pretty awesome. Fought with like 70 other people to retake a captured Bio Dome, rushing one of the landing pads was truly awesome.

You guys should switch over to Malloryyyyyyy :(

We are on Woodman, playing as the New Conglomerate. Kinda wanna go back to Terran Republic like in the beta, their weapons just appeared stronger. I dunno.

Been playing many classes, but I like Light Assault for the Jet pack.

I have 3 moments of awe and coolfunness:

Beta - Terran Republic

We were assaulting an enemy stronghold. It seemed pretty clear, then suddenly over the roof of the structure about 30 light assaults flew over in jettys and rained bullets and nades upon us. Pure pain and fear filled me.

Beta - Terran Republic

Me Kriss and McLovin in a 3 man plane, stop to fix it after being peppered over an enemy city. Kriss repairing, I look up and see a huge squadron of allies flyinging into battle. In the canyon below loads of tanks and sundys rolling into battle. Feel9ing so insignificant in this war

The only good moment since it went live was when I was playing as a max and I had spawned at an area that we were defending. Outside the shield doors of spawn were 100's of enemys. Waiting for the inevitable capture. So I stepped back, and waited. 3 doors ahead of me. Suddenly the base changed teams. The rush of men came flooding in like a torrent. I opened fire with both guns. Started to reload so used my charge ability and ran into them. Killed 11 of them before being taken down.

Died a true hero

I know nothing about it still, I was playing with Kriss and we were speeding along this dust road in tanks, he went flying off the edge and all I could see was an explosion straight away followed by smoke, looked like something out of a cartoon

I know nothing about it still, I was playing with Kriss and we were speeding along this dust road in tanks, he went flying off the edge and all I could see was an explosion straight away followed by smoke, looked like something out of a cartoon

ROFL.

Me and a friend jumped off a cliff to divebomb the blue cunts, misjudged the use of jetpacks to slow descent and both splatted down in front of an enemy engineer who started teabagging us.

Luls were had