Sign in to follow this  
WayneDwake

[MAP] ba_jail_modern_castle

Map has reached a milestone of 1,000 Downloads!

178363?type=small

Again, I know a lot of you wanted more in the map, that a lot of you expected more, but due to certain time restrictions, I was forced to rush the map and I hope most of you can get that. I still say, Thanks for all the support and efforts towards this.

As a community we created something and published it.. We stuck together during high tides and never let go, and that is why we are still here today. Ive hit my milestone, now I'd like to see us as a whole, achieve our communities milestone, what ever obstacles may be in the way.

Map has reached a milestone of 1,000 Downloads!

178363?type=small

Again, I know a lot of you wanted more in the map, that a lot of you expected more, but due to certain time restrictions, I was forced to rush the map and I hope most of you can get that. I still say, Thanks for all the support and efforts towards this.

As a community we created something and published it.. We stuck together during high tides and never let go, and that is why we are still here today. Ive hit my milestone, now I'd like to see us as a whole, achieve our communities milestone, what ever obstacles may be in the way.

All i want is for you not too get shot when you are walking to the shops Wayne <3