Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

well....

seeing as though next march the new tomb raider is coming out, I remembered i had bought box set with the first 4 games in it and not even played it, now im debating whether i should record myself playing it...thoughts? :3

Dave

P.s The only time i have even seen gameplay of these games was when i was about 5? and my dad was playing them...and i mainly remember hearing him getting pissy over not knowing where to go next.

seeing as though next march the new tomb raider is coming out, I remembered i had bought box set with the first 4 games in it and not even played it, now im debating whether i should record myself playing it...thoughts? :3

Dave

P.s The only time i have even seen gameplay of these games was when i was about 5? and my dad was playing them...and i mainly remember hearing him getting pissy over not knowing where to go next.

last time I played tomb raider was on the ps1 :O

last time I played tomb raider was on the ps1 :O

I have to say, the PS1 Tomb Raiders were the best in terms of entertainment. I adored those games, even if I was too young to understand what was going on half of the time.

My favourite one was the game where you could lock the butler that followed you around in the freezer, I spent hours just luring him around and trapping him in places xD