Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

A group video.

I dont mean it to disrespectful but its a thing that involves the community having a laugh. Tiny has done Cha Cha Slides and ive recorded Jasperthehamster ordering his fellow terrorists to all jump of a roof and we have a right laugh about it.

I dont mean it to disrespectful but its a thing that involves the community having a laugh. Tiny has done Cha Cha Slides and ive recorded Jasperthehamster ordering his fellow terrorists to all jump of a roof and we have a right laugh about it.

Don't worry. I laughed with what you said. I'm used to taking "insults" if you could even call them that. I enjoy it.

I get the point you're getting at, I just don't agree lol. Perhaps bring it up at the next admin meeting and maybe it will work out.

I say I don't want to, I don't represent 50% of the community.

If you want to do it, do it. Just keep in mind that if you want it to be good, act like it's a normal OB day. The first video has some big flaws due to people knowing they will be in a video.

I'm not saying the video was bad, it was decent for an intro video.

This is just my opinion on it, admins might think differently of it and might want to make another video.

Gumz, montages are fun to watch. But this is something that people will remember and everyone will have a fun time doing it. I am not going to tell McLovin about it until we have a good idea of what we are going to do.

But what if... Mclovins reads this thread? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Gumz, montages are fun to watch. But this is something that people will remember and everyone will have a fun time doing it. I am not going to tell McLovin about it until we have a good idea of what we are going to do.

But what if... Mclovins reads this thread? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

What I mean is, I am not going to present the idea to McLovin. Because he would probably just reject it without thought because I have no idea how we are going to do it.