Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

A group video.

Hi all, I've just watched McLovins intro to OutBreak video and it was awesome! We need to do more videos like that! especially if we are going to expand to new servers! The people in the video seemed to have a lot of fun and it got quite a lot of views! Now I don't know if this has been discussed already (I'm sorry if it has) but I think it is a good idea.

Post a reply below if you agree or have any idea's

More of an Admins choice however because we would be representing the community. But I'd genuinely love to see something like that for a zombie server or something. But once again addys choice on what happens etc.

+1 to this idea.

7/10 would participate in.

Perhaps something with trying to command zombies in a jail :) what fails after the CT's got knifed by the zombies..

But anyway, I think the server will come with the summer holidays, that's still far away. But offcourse it's a nice idea to redo it.

I would love to kill sholto again with a nade :P

I was just thinking it would be fun to reunite the server again after all that has been going on recently, for example, people leaving OB and lots of people joining. Maybe, but just maybe, we could do it as a weekend event... I mainly want to do it because I think everyone will have a great time and we will all have good memories of it.

Shadow, getting more people to join is just a bonus, I wanted to do it because it would be fun, yes the montages are funny, but, moments like those happen all the time, this would be a rare occasion that has only happened once before. Maybe, we could do a private video only for OB and then when the new server comes we do another video.