Sign in to follow this  
joezazzinooo

re: Ban - racism, anti-semitism

I was banned for 'free-killing' Lukey

Lukey was talking about how the terrorists did a good job the 'multi-kill' on 9/11, then started talking in a derogatory way about Jews, and kept saying multi-kill while talking badly about people who died on 9/11

it went on a lot strongly then how i describe it here

And then when I brought up the fact that he's being racist, the response I get is that 'jews aren't a race'

If you guys condone this then it's okay, keep my ban i don't want to play somewhere that supports racists and anti-semites

Joe to request an unban, you need to put it into the template.

This just makes it easy for the mods/admins to deal with.

don't really care for an unban, i have no family members nor do i know anyone personally who died in 9/11 but you don't so blatantly disrespect people's lives like that and talk so positively about people dying, and then have people backing the person up who is saying that

i saw other people typing in chat that it wasn't okay to talk like that about people who died and repeatedly say offensive things about it

A lot of issues I have with this:

Well, how are we supposed to help you if you don't follow the format?

What name did you have when you were banned?

What's the point posting here if you aren't after an unban?

How do we know you're telling the truth?

Lukey has been banned for abuse for a month by Jordan as you can see on Sourcebans.

Who banned you?

I just want to see how you guys deal with this and respond to this, i don't think you should unban me until I post with the template because there shouldn't be an exception on that but i ask that you just at least look at this because these kinds of comments shouldn't be tolerated.

I had the name AlliZer0Three when I was banned (slightly different spelling). As far as telling the truth, check the logs from the last hour or two from the time of this posting to see what other people were saying on in-game chat about the comments being out of line. The comments were on the mic so maybe there's no log of that. I was banned by a member intiating a !voteban and then being banned like this

Ali the ban only lasts half an hour and yes as Twist stated i have banned him for a month for being abusive towards players and for the amount of disrespect towards 9/11, Thing is, Jok3rs was right inwhat he did as you still did break the server rules and you did it on purpose, you could of easily muted Lukeh and messaged a admin to come on and sort the situation out. Im only on trial for moderator but i can still help you for now, my steam account is slyboi48 so feel free to add me and message me if any problems or any other admin/mod.

for any mods/admins.. I did originally ban Lukeh for a day but had a chat with Eagle and he told me to upgrade it to a month.

Joez,

Outbreak in no way support these actions (9/11 jokes). But as a player on the server there is no need to play the judge on the server on what is bad and what is good. The admins will have to deal with that. And breaking a rule to punish another person breaking a rule, well lets just say thats not how things are supposed to be.

The next time get one of our admins on, and let them solve the problem.

If you make a proper unban request im wiling to lower the ban lenght.

Greetings,

McLovin

I'm confused, aren't you only banned for half an hour? I don't really see the problem here. The racist dude was banned for a month, and you were banned for 30 minutes for breaking server rules, which you did.

So.. wuts the issue?

Ironic how when i was on a few days ago and I saw Lukey I said "dident Mclovin ban you for a week ages ago for abuse" he then replied "nah he dident, i never abusive to anybody" what a dick

I'm confused, aren't you only banned for half an hour? I don't really see the problem here. The racist dude was banned for a month, and you were banned for 30 minutes for breaking server rules, which you did.

So.. wuts the issue?

Sorry, I thought it was a perma-ban.

And Jordan, McLovin...I agree with you both that I didn't handle the issue correctly in the full sense and that breaking rules for another breaking rules is the classic case of trying to have two wrongs make a right.

I just want to also point that I'm not trying to be U.S.-centric here and say that it was just because of 9/11...the way this guy was talking about human lives (repeatedly saying multi-kil and ultra-kill) was ridiculous. It should be the same kind of thing if you talk about people dying in Afghanistan, China, or wherever in the world...it's just going a little too far...it's almost sick