Sign in to follow this  
Loveless

joeroo14 / lovelss member app - DECLINED -

Player Name:joeroo14 / loveless

Date of Birth: august 4, 1997

Country/Location: united states PA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43027805

Games Played: counterstirke source , TF2 , garrys mod , borderlands , halflife2-deathmatch , terraria

star wars - Battlefront 2 portal , portal 2.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? about a little over a month or so

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: well i try and be nice as long as people are not being ignorant

or offensive to me or anyone else or being straight up jerks im a nice person when you get to know me so i

will always be willing to help people :D

Tell us a little something about yourself : im a bit loud but i try not to be my friend

always tells me when i get to loud im fair in sense of if something seems right or wrong to me

i complain some times but most the time its in a joking manner but some people dont really get that

im not the best at the game in terms of my aim or bhoping and other skills like that but i try

i learn alot from playing on OB im 15 im a neko / furry i stand up for my friends and loved ones

i speak my mind even if its to someone like an admin im not afraid to speak my mind to them im in the united

states so im on at weird times than some people but im on when theres at least 20 or so people most the time unless

its the weekends and im on latter when its like the servers empty if you want to know more ask :D

Funny guy, getting better at commanding +1

I see him rage on a daily bases. I see him behave like a complete prick and cry freekill on a daily basis. We want our members to represent OutBreak and having someone like you shouting, screaming and complaining nonestop + being annoying isn't something we are searching for. I'm surprised you are even applying for member when you seem so unsatisfied when you are on the server...

So yeah.. maybe stop some of the thing mentioned above and then apply again later. Because in my opinion it's a no right now. But I hope you change in the future.

As you can see in the +1 which I am surprised off. People mention that you were annoying and that you rage a lot. I don't really get why they say that you've changed since as soon as yesterday you were raging. Unless you've been worse.

All that aside. I like somethings about you, and I'm glad that you are on the server and on the forums. You just need to understand that as a member there's responsibility to not freak out or rage. And lots more and I'm not that sure that you can do that. So that's why I'm saying no to the application but great to see you on the forums and the server because when you don't rage or freak out you are a alright guy.

I like this guy, he does rage but that's one of the most enjoyable things about him. He does yell freeshooting/killing once in a while usually he's right and sometimes he's just being silly, one of his quotes:"Stop freeshooting me! There, I dropped the gun!". I'm at this point not entirely sure to give a +1 or not, I always assumed that Loveless has his temper under control but just chooses to rage (I find it entertaining). If that isn't the case (and you do really get mad Loveless) it'd be better if you played a bit longer because raging and having access to votekick/voteban is a bad combination.

I also find the lack of punctuation in your application disturbing.

I like this guy, he does rage but that's one of the most enjoyable things about him. He does yell freeshooting/killing once in a while usually he's right and sometimes he's just being silly, one of his quotes:"Stop freeshooting me! There, I dropped the gun!". I'm at this point not entirely sure to give a +1 or not, I always assumed that Loveless has his temper under control but just chooses to rage (I find it entertaining). If that isn't the case (and you do really get mad Loveless) it'd be better if you played a bit longer because raging and having access to votekick/voteban is a bad combination.

I also find the lack of punctuation in your application disturbing.

sorry when it comes to grammar i suck im not that good at it at school either and no i dont really get mad all that much and inmylife that is a funny thing i said the best is when i fell i nthe poll on one map and was rushed x3

if its any consaltion to any of you. and not trying to sound cocky, but i do rage yes but mostly its when people dont ethier leave me alone or if i cant even hear the commandds over all the mic spam . sorry if its annoying <3

I agree with Gumz to some extent, although i know you don't mean to be a prick to anyone sometimes you can let your temper get the better of you. We have lots of young'uns in OB, and they're trusted with membership because they're mature enough to represent us well.

You need to match them.

I dunno, sometimes he is ok and he means well but on several occasions he has trolled me and wound me up just because it's "so easy" one time I'm commanding and you announce that your muting me because it's annoying and I can't shoot you because you won't hear the commands. You have often admited that you troll because you can, for these reasons and other things you have said that I won't get in to I will not +1 your app but I will wish you luck as your an ok guy most of the time

Edited by Guest

I dunno, sometimes he is ok and he means well but on several occasions he has trolled me and wound me up just because it's "so easy" one time I'm commanding and you announce that your muting me because it's annoying and I can't shoot you because you won't hear the commands. You have often admited that you troll because you can, for these reasons and other things you have said that I won't get in to I will not +1 your app but I will wish you luck as your an ok guy most of the time

and after talking to you i told you i would stop did i not fluxy?