Sign in to follow this  
Professor

Professors Member application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Professor

Date of Birth: 01/06/1995

Country/Location: Scotland, Edinburgh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51249079

Games Played:

CS:S, Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Age of Empries I/II/III, Pokemon etc. There's a long list spanning many different consoles and genres.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?:

I'd say about 2 months or so.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

Although not the best at ct I'm willing to learn and eager to get the chance to practice at commanding. However I'm very much enjoying t. I'm always looking to bring a general light-hearted, enjoyable atmosphere with me when I play. I try to be encouraging and give helpful inputs when appropriate to both t's and ct's as people enjoy making full use of the maps and have a good time really. I try to encourage people to have honor in battle. If you are chosen to die from a fellow t you must face your fate with dignity and pride. I can also bring sympathy which is mostly down to the fact that getting along with the community is so easy and enjoyable. Enthusiasm to get involved with events within the community and to partake in teams is also a major factor. All in all I'd love a chance to be a part of this community and become a little more involved within it.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I was introduced to JB by fLuxy as we know each other quite well. I'm from Australia but moved to Scotland when I was quite young. I'm still at school but I hope to become an Engineer in the near future. I love making things, drawing and generally creating things. I believe honor and comradeship, along with bravery, are among the highest rated qualities in a man. I love to work, mostly at night because there is a larger feeling of satisfaction after completing something.

Thanks for your consideration.

Much love,

Professor <3

Edited by Guest

+OVER 9000!!!

Because this guy is a complete genius and is the best guy I've ever played with. He's a really nice guy and he hasn't ever broke a rule, I've never seen him on CT but I bet he'd be good if he tried, I would personally love to see this guy join the community <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

+1 Been best freinds with him for a long time now, can honestly say one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Seen him bring love and laughter to the server ever since he joined, would make a fantastic addition to the community

For once i also can't think of anything critical to say. Friendly person and always chatty, helps keep the server tolerable amongst the whiners.

Perfect app also, nothing but +1's from me.

Seen you on the server, funny character. Many +1's