Sign in to follow this  
YiKeS123

YiKeS CT Unban Request

I want to protest my CT ban because what i did was just a complete accident because i was CT then when we were playing Simon Says.When the T's were coming onto the game i accidentally pressed a button which i thought was the start button but it just made all of them fall so all the T's died. Then I was permanently banned from CT. I just love being CT and i really hope i get unbanned so please can the admin who view's this please have little bit of mercy. :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

By the way twist you read the wrong 1 i got the layout completely wrong look at my other 1 it's called CT Unban Request

I was going on unban you when i noticed you have 3 previous sourcebans from us. I mentioned this to another admin who said you're apparently a kid who rages alot and is bad at CT.. i'd recommend staying CT banned for another week or so.

I remember you as 'Paddy' you're extremely immature and a terrible CT

This for the comment really,really helps my self esteem :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

By the way,Biggles, that was 5-6 months ago.Now i got a proper mic and always command on TMF and UK Blaze server.I have learned since the time Eagle Banned me 6 months ago, he said, "Il unban you when you learn the rules" and its been a long time since then. I have learned the rules I will point out again that i know the rules of CT considering command on 2 different servers. So can you please take a good look at this and think about it. :? :? :? :? :? :| :| :| :|

Now i got a proper mic and always command on TMF and UK Blaze server.

LOLS.

whats so bad about commanding on TMF JB and UK BLAZE JB? Seriously why? :? :? :?